Sep 20, 2006

Always...... UPDATE

I still have not received my call back from WAL MART, so I decided to pay them a little visit.

After a minor wait, I was invited back into the office for a little chat. (No need in the other customers knowing about my damage claim) I was told that the tapes had not been viewed yet. The person handling the situation requested that I give them 3 more days and then check back with an alternate manager. Seems, he is going to be on vacation. The funny part is the excuse he gave me for not already having viewed the tapes..... "I have been off the past 4 days."

Is he passing the buck or just giving me the runaround??

I have a feeling this is going to be a fun filled learning experience.
Here are some of the things I have already learned
1. They have multiple claims tacked to the bulletin board. This seems to be a great way to file things, dont ya think??
2. If they do approve the claim, they will want to exchange wheels with me and take mine to North Atlanta to have them buffed out.
3. If they deny the claim and I wish to view the tapes to dispute their decision, I will have to get a police report of the damages and have the POLICE REVIEW THE TAPES FOR ME.

Seems like a bunch of nonsense to me! But what do I know. I have never been through this situation before..As far as buffing the wheels goes, I might be agreeable for 2 of them to go through this process (very minor scratches-but scratches none the less). As for the other two, the marks are deep and excessive. I doubt that they could be buffed and polished to my expectations. And just what are my expectations, you might ask.... To not have gone through this would have been nice, but I would like my wheels to look like the rest of my car....NEW!


Side Note: I am also having some issues with my recent window tinting experience. However, they seem to be a lot more willing to accommodate me. Only major problem is they are out of state, but I was told to drop by at my convenience any day after 1 pm and the situation would be rectified.. I am actaully looking forward to see how they handle this .. Wal Mart Sucks!

1 comment:

Mike said...

File the Police report now and get the jump on them.

They Suck indeed.