Sep 19, 2011

Tooting My Own Horn

What a fabulous experience this has been. From the very beginning with the personalized pre-training, to stealing the show last week in training!!

It has been confirmed that I will "graduate" this week. In fact, the instructor told me that they would have set me free last Friday had it not been for the insurance. Legally, they could not let me go after 4 days of training being an inexperienced car-hauler. So this week, I am basically here to satisfy a time quota.

I do wonder what the record is for completing the training program. I feel that at 4 days, and being female, that I am A Big Deal.... At least, in my little world! I will load one more time to test out, and then.....

Cars will be delivered !!!!


-posted from my iPhone

8 comments:

Jeffro said...

Well, I had faith in ya! You work hard at doing things the right way, and your new bosses are seeing that. Carry On, Little Car Hauler!

J.M. said...

I like that; Little Car Hauler. :D
Good going there, Terry.

Sally said...

Girl, I am so impressed and WAY proud of you!! Although it is NO surprise. ;) I hope you love your new job as much as you do right now. Any chance this new gig will bring you my way anytime??

doomytunes said...

Good deal! I am extremely happy for you. I look forward to trading stories with a car hauler since I don't know any besides you. Hopefully you will call once in awhile.

flatdeck said...

How big is the sleeper on that truck?

Sheena - Vancouver Canada said...

I just stumbled across your blog, & I have ta
Say good for you . That's totally awsome!
I drive truck myself but can't say I've hauled
New cars at all, crushed ones yes !!!
Be safe!!

Terry said...

Thanks Everybody!! I am loving the change and the challenge!!!

Flatdeck~ there is no sleeper. Motel Living from now on!!

johntied said...

I never listen that a girl drives trailer keep going...
Car Hauler