Sep 8, 2011

Orientation: Day Three

The moment we have all been waiting for. Well, at least I have been waiting for it. This morning I finally began to load cars. I worked along with Rob and Larry, both of whom were very nice. Neither of them seemed to express any doubt in my abilities, especially after putting the first car on the truck.They let me load everything and strap half of everything. While loading Larry's rack, he handed me his phone. He said I had a very important phone call. It was his sister. Of course, I have never met Larry or his sister, but I soon learned that she has been hauling cars for 15 years. She seemed to be as excited about my transition into car-hauling, as I am. After a pleasant conversation, we exchanged numbers and I look forward to learning anything I can from her.





This is my first official car. A 2012 BMW X5. I finally feel like I am making progress. Although I do not have the complete instructions, it looks like I am heading to Louisville, KY this weekend to pick up my truck. Then it is off to Romulus, MI, where the official training program begins !!

2 comments:

J.M. said...

Go, Terry, go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dam you even have got me excited Terry!! Good luck and dont forget PHOTO'S!!! and Video's ;-)
Roly.