Sep 5, 2011

My Sentiments Exactly

Monday, September 5th, 2011

I am currently sitting in a motel room in Duncan, South Carolina. Tomorrow I begin my epic journey in the transition of becoming a Car-Hauler.

I felt this was a pretty good time to give thanks.

One person has been solely responsible for my progress thus far. Considering that I am not too comfortable with making major changes in my life, I needed a good shove.

Not only did I get the shove I needed, but tons of support, advice and encouragement as well. I feel really good about the career move and feel so much gratitude towards this person.

I hope I make you proud!!! Thank you sooooooo much BCH

6 comments:

John said...

Good luck with the new job, Terry.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing a flower bloom

Terry said...

Thank you!!!

Terry said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that you been SHOVED, that whole thing about sliding the pick-up sideways is nothing but a distant memory... JUST F'n PUT IT ON THERE (standard issue auto industry voice)

Terry said...

I love the standard auto industry voice!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FLORENCE?