Apr 2, 2010

# 54


How long was your longest relationship?

My longest relationship is the one I have with myself. There has been good and bad times, but I can honestly say that I love the person that I have been molded into throughout all the challenges I have faced in my life.

With a man, my longest love affair lasted 7 years...and its decline was just one more factor that pushed me forward into my trucking career. We were in our early 20s when we met, and basically matured into completely different types of people with different goals. Even after the separation, we attempted to give it one more try, but with both of us knowing that it was just not meant to be, we parted ways with sadness and acceptance.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

LT: Sorry for you loss . . . I was married 10 years, an that's a good chunk out of one's life.

John II said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that person does comes into your life and loves you for being you and doesn't break your heart.