Apr 2, 2010

# 55

Are you happier single or in a relationship?

Truth be known, I am happier just being me. I have been through alot to become the person that I am , and quite frankly, I am so in love with me!! I don't mean this in a conceited way at all, but given the circumstances, I could have turned out totally different.

As for a relationship, I am also very in love with the idea of love. I believe in happily ever after, rainbows, and fairy tales. No, I am not waiting for my prince to come, but wouldn't that be nice. When I see a relationship that works, but has no visible sign of emotion, I feel sad for that couple. But, hey, your relationship is not for me to judge, right. Whatever works for you.

In my life, I have noticed that I tend to be more contented with everyday life if I am in a relationship, and on the same note, I also find myself more adventurous. I guess it is just that empowerment of knowing someone is there with you whether you succeed or fail.

Does this mean that I am in need of a relationship to make me feel whole. Absolutely not!! As I stated in the beginning, I am so in love with me! Would I prefer to be committed to someone? Yeah, sure! I have this amazing capacity to love, and naturally, I enjoy being able to share that with someone special. Gosh, I hope this answered your question.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

LT: You did a excleent job answering the question . . . Don't ever stop being who you are! Your special!!

John II said...

You never mentioned you were Snow White? ;D
Terry, you are a unique, special fun-loving gal and that's what I like about you.