Apr 2, 2010

# 60

So Terry, why have you stopped posting videos? After that "Gravy Run" vid I thought you were on your way to the next level...They are truly missed.

There are several reasons I have postponed producing any videos...The foremost being time, creativity, and the general issues I have been experiencing with my computer, editing software and the desire for a better camera. I will be back, I promise!! There was also my move back to Alabama which led me to spending more time around family, and also added for additional commute time. I could really just sum it all up by stating that life got in the way. I have had ideas for several more videos and even began the editing process, but after struggling with the software/laptop for any length of time, I would put it back on the back burner. It seems that I have been promising the new videos for a year now, and I will get back to them in time.

I do appreciate your recognition of my efforts!!

Ask me anything

1 comment:

John II said...

"Lights! Camera! Action!"