Feb 12, 2009

Just As I Expected...

I give up!  


I would have really loved to tell you that my Trucking Repairs had resolved my problems, and that the Ol Girl will be heading back to New England next week.

But..............

sigh

When I called to confirm that the truck had made its way back to the yard.......

I dont even want to write about this anymore.......GRRRRRRRRR

The South Atlanta Shop fixed the problems and sent the truck back to our shop. On the way back to our shop, it started up again....All the bells and whistles and warnings and codes and DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!!!  So, the mechanic turned right around and took it straight to VOLVO.


FIX IT!!!!!  They gave the go ahead to have it fixed by Volvo, rather than trying to save any money on do it yourself repairs gone bad.   

This is good news, I suppose. I am only concerned that because Volvo does not know the circumstances surrounding the problems, that they too will misdiagnose for a few weeks.  They are the ones who initially reported the light module malfunction, which did not exist.  I passed along information that Gabrielle had shared with me , to our shop, but I am fairly certain that it will go no further, just like the fact that the battery cables were left dangling for two weeks....

I knew when the Shop Foreman told me that the module fixed the problem, that we were back to step one. I tried to be optimistic...but deep down inside, I already knew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww, thus the 'fish' smell was for real. sorry to hear about your troubles. i can't imagine your state of mind right now with all that has been going on with your life. still got that #?