Nov 22, 2008

Whats Wrong With This Picture?

I am getting ready to go deliver my Christmas Trees ( yay!!!) and before I venture out into the frigid morning, I notice the temperature here in Georgia is 15 degrees.

15 degrees!!!!!!!

Last night I checked the forecasts for my route next week and noticed that while I am cruising around New England (woooooo hoooooooo) the low temps in Massachusetts are only projected to dip down to about 36 degrees. I might possible run into a bit of snowfall in Pennsylvania, but still...

15 in the Heart of the South.......

36 in New England.......

Is is just me or does Mother Nature seem to be a bit confused. I hope the old girl is not showing signs of Alzheimer's....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

15 in georgia? we're still in the low 60's up here. there is definately something going on here...

Digital Fortress said...

That certianly is weird.

It's in the low 60's here too and I feel like it's way too hot for this time of the year.