Jul 31, 2008

Oh Sweet Vindication!!

I might have mentioned, yet I am not sure and too lazy to check......


Okay, let's try this again...


I have possibly mentioned in a prior post how some of my customers have been receiving bad product. And I have possibly mentioned that the sales rep blamed ME for the damage, because I occasionally have freight moved around en route to better service other customers needs.


Last week, I was shocked to find this on my trailer!!


This is overkill people!! The aluminum is wrapped in plastic and paper and then strapped together in a nice little bundle. Next it is wrapped in cardboard and finally the pressed wood was applied as a protective measure to keep ME from damaging it....



grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................................!!


After I delivered said bundle, the customer had the local sales rep come out and take a look. The rep agreed that the product was indeed dressed to the nines and was anxious to see how it made the 1200 mile trip.


Upon opening the bundle, it was then discovered that 36 out of 5o pieces were NO GOOD!!! Mostly due to improper dimensions and twisted lines, but not a single flaw was facial.... Which meant I was completely exonerated from all charges!!!


Nice try buddy!! Now go find someone else to be your little scapegoat...

3 comments:

Liöüx said...

I couldn't have labeled this post better, myself.

Unknown said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot, this made MY day and I have nothing to do with your route.

Gabrielle

Terry said...

I know Gabrielle... Three days later and I am still grinning from ear to ear!!