Jun 8, 2008

The New Adventures of Superman

So, um, Superman called me this morning.

He told me that he recently bought a house.

He told me that he does not go to bars anymore.

He told me that he is going to try to quite smoking and cussing so much.

He told me that there is plenty of room for me in his new house.

He told me that he gave up his daughters for adoption ?! (Okay, so his ex has had custody of them and the new husband wanted to adopt them) But his theory was that this would save him money if some other man was responsible for them ?!

I appreciate the efforts, Superman, but I can't respect a man would who give up his children to save money........

I mean really?!?!?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't even know what to say.
you should change his pseudonym to SuperDouche.

Anonymous said...

How about "Stuporman"?

Glad you're avoiding him like kryptonite.

Mike said...

Sounds like you are making good life choices, there, Terry.

Send the boy a sack lunch and tell him again to get packing!

Anonymous said...

ugh. that's just no good. keep far, far away from him and don't tell him you're moving!!

*~*Cece*~* said...

That left me speechless. Wow. Nice piece of work, that man.

Terry said...

SuperDouche..... me likes it!!

I got a pocket full of kryptonite, but it isn't Stupormans....:)

iMike, if I sent him anything, including a Sack Lunch, he would take it as a positive sign...

Oh Shell, the house he bought is within minutes of the locations I have been looking into, and he definitely knows the car, as she stands out in a crowd..... what to do, what to do .....sigh.....

Cece, it is quite astounding, and he has no clue why that is BAD!!!