Jan 4, 2012

Damned if you do....


I have had intentions of sitting down and writing several blog posts over the past few days, but with the end of the Holiday Season, work beckons.

It seems that I always have intentions of posting! Well, tonight, I have the luxury of a 15 hour break, in the motel room, of course. So after a nice hot shower, dinner and a little it of relaxing in front of the television, I had decided to power up the ol' laptop and get to it.

The laptop will not cooperate. I tried to play one of my workout videos to get a little toning in, but that too would not function properly. So, until further notice, my posting may be a bit sporadic. Let's just pretend that the last statement implies that I have been blogging me arse off lately. Damn those intentions.

Now, watch me.... I will probably have a dozen new posts before the week is out. Time to sync some photos and possibly buy a new laptop. Oh, the joy!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Johnny said...

We'll all be waiting for you then......

Terry said...

Glad to hear I still have a few folks checking in from time to time!!