Oct 5, 2007

Delusional.....I think so..

Ha ha ha...... I think the male ego is such a funny and mysterious thing...

2 weeks ago, Bachelor Number One came up for the weekend, and I essentially told him that we were better suited to be friends. It was such a weight lifted from my shoulders to be able to say that to him. He has a lot of baggage and drama in his life and it was just too much to weed through all of it. The cons outweighed the pros immensely. So, I cut ties....And it felt good!!

After 3-4 days, he called me and we had a very brief conversation. He has another call coming in and said he would call me back in a few..... Something to do with work... He never called back. This week, I received an email from him stating that it was just not the right time for US, and he was moving on.......

Um....... I thought I had let him know 2 weeks ago that I was already moving on, but it seems I have just been dumped.... LOL...... ha ha haha hahhaahhhaaha...

Is the male ego such a fragile thing that it refuses to acknowledge rejection. I have been emailing and chatting up several new potential candidates, never once giving B#1 a second thought....

I hope he feels better, now that he got the last word in!!!! Poor Boy!!

6 comments:

Sally said...

Obviously it's more evidence of what issues that he has. At least he never showed you weird pictures on his cell phone!

On to better things (I was going to say bigger and better, but that sounded a little weird! => )

Have a great weekend!

Terry said...

Actually Sally, he was only 5'7" and I likes my men TALL.. so Bigger and better would be appropriate :)

*~*Cece*~* said...

Ok, its just like us telling them they're driving in the wrong direction. They don't listen b/c clearly we can't be right, right? Men are ego freaks.

Love Bears All Things said...

Obviously, he had to believe that he was the one who did the breaking up. It would sound better when he told his friends.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

men...

Indy said...

Hahahahahaha

As Terry knows, I am a male of the species and ... yes ...... male egos tend to be over inflated! Probably mine included.

I think Batchelors 1 & 2 are foolish individuals, though! I mean, every minute of time spent in your presence would be an adventure!

Ummmmmmm ... reading back through ........

Best be not posting this! lol