Oct 6, 2007

Dating Update....

After culling B#1, out of curiosity, I decided to check out the Bachelors over in Bama, after all, that is where I am going to set up house next year.

So, I entered my Brothers Zip Code and had a sneak peek.. Not too much going on over that but there were a few good looking men and I read their profiles....

Now when someone visits your profile, you are notified in any sort of way, but you do have the option to see who has been viewing you...

I have had 4 men from Bama email me last week.....

One in particular struck my fancy, so I emailed him back... We have exchanged several emails, and have moved forward to phone conversations...

Next week is the Bri-Baby's birthday and the following week iMike is coming to town, so I will be heading over to Bama to see the kin folk..... I have received an invitation to meet for dinner while I am in town.... He also extended the invitation to include any family or friends I cared to bring with me...

See, the whole on-line dating sites are just full of deceptive people and he admitted to being very disappointed in the past. He figured, if I was not who I say I am, at least I would have family with me so I could have a good time, if he decided to cut and run.... ha ha ha...

You gotta love the honesty.....

9 comments:

Mike said...

I'll go with you. Is 'Bama Boy paying?

Mike said...

But I won't eat a SACK LUNCH!

Sally said...

Hey you! Thank you so much for my flowers...they are awesome and were a wonderful surprise! I really appreciate you guys thinking of me!

Mike said...

Sally got flowers?

And all I got was this NASTY sack lunch?

Terry said...

Sally , you are very welcome!! I am soooo excited for you.

Mike, if you go get yourself pregnant, I will be more then happy to send you flowers..and I thought you were going camping.. But Bama Boy is treating!!

AtHomeDaddy said...

If i get pregnant, I'll buy my own damn flowers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZAuf8DXRg4

Ginger said...

Well, there is the safety issue. He might be afraid of you and the family would keep you from doing anything crazy when it turns out he is a 4'6" bald, midget with bad taste in clothes.

Love Bears All Things said...

Also, consider that he gets to meet the family up front, sometimes that would kill a good relationship before it started.
I can think of some scenarios where a potential mate would have cut and run.
Mama Bear

Terry said...

Okay okay.... I should mention at this point that me and Bama Boy have now met several times..... But I just dont' see how my Huntsville Family could send him packing.... maybe Madison!? , but not Huntsville...