Mar 12, 2011

To Everything.. Turn, Turn, Turn

Spring is in the air, my friends and that would make this an excellent time for new beginnings. I have had the luxury of running the air conditioner in the truck on numerous occasions. I have been watching all the new signs of life as the planet slowly wakes up from its Winter slumber... but I have also woke up freezing several times due to sleeping with the truck turned off... Not quite Spring, but I am soooo ready!


And since I am mentioning life refreshing itself, this seems like a perfect time to also mention the ending of things passed. I have been very preoccupied the past few months with emotional upheaval and perhaps just not in the mood to share. My relationship has ended and it was very bitter for me. Deceit and indifference reigned supreme as deciding factors and while I am so much better off, I will not deny that my heart seemingly was ripped out and tossed aside. So the past few months, I have not exactly been myself. I am no longer mourning the loss of this relationship, but it has once again left me questioning people and their motives. People just suck sometimes, but I am slowly returning to the person that my friends adore. This post was not intended as bitter and it is definitely not bittersweet. It is a post of new hopes and awakenings. My eyes are open and I am ready to dig my heels in. Life is waiting !!


5 comments:

Jeffro said...

Aww, crap. Hate to hear about your relationship going south.

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Alfred Lord Tennyson


I'd sure hate to see you get so jaded that you quit trying.

I kinda doubt that will happen, though. You are one of the most self energizing types I've run into on these here intertubes, and you keep a positive attitude in the face of disasters that would unman most.

So, carry on! You'll be alright. I've got faith in ya!

Terry said...

Thank you so much Jeff, I am doing absolutely fabulous!! My brother once complimented me by using one word. Resilient... Life is what you make it and even if I dont always make the best choices, I do always bounce back. I suppose it would have been best not to post this at all, but I have been needing to at least let one scream out... and it is my blog!! LOL

fatcaster said...

Ah, sorry. There's better things ahead for you, Terry. And you've still got the best blog in the world.

Tim said...

Keep your head up! Things will get better with time

Terry said...

I meant to tell you before.. *Thanks* Fatcaster for the high praise!! Every day is better and I feel so alive now without the weight lingering on my shoulders. Light as a feather and giddy as a schoolgirl. I appreciate you checking in on my blog!!