Feb 10, 2011

The Morning View

This week started out like any other. My first delivery was to be made in Newark, Delaware. I was able to sneak to the front of the line and unload my single piece whilst the half dozen truckers that were waiting glared disgustedly at me. This is normal. Once they realize I have "nothing" and my delivery only delayed them a few minutes, their faces tend to soften a little. I would serenely wait until it is actually my turn, but "the customer is always right" and they have always pulled me to the front of the line. Such is the benefit of my Less Than Truckload delivery status.


Speaking of glares!!
Monday Morning
Delaware Memorial Bridge

Gratuitous Cloud Picture
I-81 in Pennsylvania

Wednesday Morning
Max Meadows, VA


Fancy Gap, VA
looking out over North Carolina


No comments: