Jul 8, 2010

Please Enjoy The Music While Your Party is Being Reached...

Hey Kids, just wanted to stop in and let you know I will be back.


In fact, tomorrow I am actually having the Interwebs piped directly into my new home. I have been living on insufficient signal for far too long, and well, I have missed blogging!

Lots of things have happened in the past few months and hopefully I will be able to get everyone caught up on the going's on in the life of this here Little Trucker, that is...if you are still interested!

Thanks so much for stopping by...

6 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Can't wait to hear about your new digs...surprisingly the Princess has been pretty silent about her visit.
Mama Bear

Todays Walk said...

She lives! We've missed you! Glad to hear internet is getting closer to home. My web access comes from a thumb drive from my cell provider (alltel) and I love it! The speed is insane and worth every dime when on the road. Of course we want to hear about your activities. Hope the heat wave hasn't been too hard on you out there.

Sitting on my sister's back porch and listening to an eagle cry, amazing!

Bill White said...

Great, Maybe we can look for a new Video too!

Flatdeck said...

Standing by................

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!!!! She's coming back to the interweb.

John II said...

Make way! Make way for Little Trucker!