Sep 18, 2009

Oh Sister, Where Art Thou?

Just thought I would stop by my own blog and let every one know that ALL IS WELL.


I have swapped trucks a few more times. Had good loads. Had bad loads. More repairs.

BLAH BLAH BLAH......

The crazy stalker finally has left me alone. After the last post, he sent me 3-4 more emails asking why I was publicly attacking him. Funny thing is, I never mentioned his name. Hmmmm? How did he know I was writing about him..... Guilty conscience, maybe?! But, he seems to have faded to black....

In truth, I have been enjoying life and a little bit of romance lately. My mysterious Shadow likes to surprise me with little gifts. So, I have been spending some time with him, making plans for adventures....and well, just loving life.

I appreciate all the emails and concerns that everyone has sent me, but I assure you, that all is truly well.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very happy for you!!

but...........don't be such a stranger, LOL. Glad the stalker thing went away, had me worried.

Gabby

John II said...

Good to hear from ya, Hellcat. I guess everybody, including myself thought the pink T-shirt you had to wear since you lost the bet drove you crazy.

doomytunes said...

I knew you were ok. I just thought you were still on the phone talking to your dispatcher. :P But it's ok I call people way to much. I am glad you aren't as angry in life for now. Toodles.

Indy said...

What can I say? I am so happy that life is making a turnaround for you, Little one.

Terry said...

I know Gabby, I have been down right stuck up!! LOL...It is all about me right now, but I did have a scare this week, thought I had run into the crazy fellow. Heard someone hollering for him over the radio at a truck stop I had stopped at. I made it out with out without incidence.

John II, actually, the pink shirt turned out to be very cute, even if the message it sends me speaks of rage...but hey, I never claimed to not be crazy!!

Doomytunes, HOLY COW...did I tell you I would call back after I got off the phone with the dispatcher?? If it makes you feel any better, I have spoke with the dispatcher several times since then....Did ou ever get the videos shot??

Well, Indy, I would not so much call it a turn around... Life is typically very good, I am however grateful that I have someone around who shares my interests and look forward to some new adventures!!

Gary said...

i seem to remember a pink shirt episode somewhere before this. still haven't seen you in it...:(

Terry said...

Oh GARY, dont be mad!! I think you would have preferred seeing the other pink shirt without the extra 15 pounds underneath it!! I do appreciate you, though!!

Gary said...

who said anything about being mad? i'm still drooling over seeing it...