Aug 7, 2011

A Little Entertainment...

There has been so much going these past few months and I promise to return to the blog soon. Perhaps with some exciting changes. Exciting for me, that is. But first...


Here is my latest video creation. ENJOY!!

In continuation of the Gravy Run, this is how a car-hauler does it!


I was recently approached by a car-hauler to help him with a video project. He had just finished watching Gravy Run and was determined to have his own standout video representing what he does. I agreed to the challenge. Armed with over 100gb of raw video and a systematically chaotic song, I attempted the impossible. This is the result....

4 comments:

John said...

Isn't the car-hauler "ngabell"?

John said...

Amazing! I think you're in the wrong business altogether.

Anthony said...

Great work Terry, really highlights what Neil does

Terry said...

Thanks John. I would love to be involved in the creative production of videos for a living.

Anthony, Neil took some fantastic video with excellent angles. I just put it to music. :)