Dec 5, 2008

That's What She Said

Earlier in the week, I received a phone call form my New England com padre AA. He asked if I had possibly swapped trucks with him at some point during the course of the weekend. He was teasing of course.

It seems he is now being affected by the same circumstances that have manifested in my Big Rig. Feels like he is riding on 18 square tires. Suspension gauge is fluctuating.

I hate to be so happy about his misfortune, but if he can get his predicament diagnosed and repaired, then there is hope for my truck, too! Seems no one has ever heard of my problem, but with him being a male, maybe they will pay more attention to him.

Hmmmm....Now that I think about it, could the New England pot holes possible be playing a role in our malfunctioning suspensions? We are the only drivers who frequent the rough terrain of New Jersey.... Could Be...

Anyways, keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Its about time it happened to someone else.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

well, hopefully you both get the problem fixed.

Anonymous said...

hopefully both trucks get fixed.