Apr 3, 2009

Schnitzenkrugen !!!!!

I cannot win for losing.

Maggie is no longer...

The newly acquired truck supposedly had no problems...

Schnitzenkrugen  !!!!!

The good news is that this truck, who shall remain nameless, indeed has absolutely no signs of any type of exhaust leak.  

Schnitzenkrugen  !!!!!

The bad news, you ask...Well, the bad news is as follows. If I leave all lights burning indefinitely, there is no problems. However, if I extinguish the headlights and trailer lights, the front markers/running lights will blink in a chaotic fashion as long as the brakes are not applied.  And there is no rhyme or reason. Just continual blinking...Off....Normal....off......bright......normal......offfff....noooooormallllllll..........I thought it was extremely odd that everyone who cut me off, was courteous enough to flash their lights at me...Trucks, Campers, autos....Everyone, who cut me off .... because my lights were flashing which is a universal  signal that "You now have enough clearance to retake the  lane in front of me" A signal I was not giving, but this newly acquired workhorse has been signaling like crazy, and because it only does it when the parking  brakes are not applied....Well, I can not see it happening. I only noticed it one night hauling scrap when I had to approach a glass wall in order to back underneath a trailer. In the reflection, I noticed the pulsating chaos of my own personal disco lights.

Schnitzenkrugen !!!!!

I am not sure how long this has been an issue, but it only was noticed by myself the day after the mechanics installed a new power supply to run our electric tarps...Hmmmmm? Coincidence?  I could only hope.

Also, my tractor ABS does not work properly. It alternates its efficiency. The problem I have is,  you never know when the brakes are going to work properly, or do a grab.grab, grab, grab, release. The first time this occurred, it felt as if I was pulling a tanker with no baffles....( Oh Yeah, in English....Um...It felt like something behind me was shoving me forward every time I tried to slow because the brakes would work, then, they would not. Causing a temporary surging before they would reengage.)

Schnitzenkrugen !!!!!

Sooooo, I bet you can guess where I will be heading next week. 


Double Schnitzenkrugen !!

I think I might try the Miami shop this time.

In case you are wondering, the only way to keep this post safe for the kiddies, was to use an alternate word to replace all the four letters words that are begging to fly out of my mouth. I think my choice is a delightful one......



6 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Good luck at the shop. I hope they can fix that dad-gum Schnitzenkrugen problem.

AtHomeDaddy said...

You are right. If you name them, then it is harder to blow them up.

Indy said...

I love that word! Where did you discover a great word like that? :-)

On second thoughts, you best be not telling me in case you have to kill me or something! Hahahahaha

Bugger with regard to the problems associated with "nameless"! Hope you get them squared away!

Unknown said...

Love the new curse word!

Terry said...

My favorite alternate used to be Jackaroo, but I recently discovered that it had another meaning and not to insult any Australians, I have opted to forego using it in the future....

Schnitzenkrugen!!

Gary said...

tankers with no baffles. i have a funny story about that...