Apr 15, 2009

Numb

I was going to write up another post about the situation that is currently dominating my life, in order to give, you the reader,  a little more clarity...But, I am not thinking straight, and cannot make sense of it in writing. My brain is numb. My emotions are ragged, and after writing a 5000 word diatribe on the current conditions...I was left feeling so anxious and distraught that another round of tears have fallen from my eyes...Maybe I will get it published after the visit to the 3 shops I have planned for tomorrow....Yes 3 shops!! Each with an explicit purpose. 


I just cant become detached enough right now...So, I will leave it......because I can actually feel my blood boiling at this moment.

2 comments:

OneSillyTrucker said...

Good word, diatribe

Terry said...

Thanks JImmy...I love words!!