Dec 31, 2006

Until Next Year

Okay, so I mentioned we had our final gathering this weekend and because I had made the journey the previous weekend, I had no more gifts to give out..Which also means I had no more gifts to receive. Or so I thought.....

My niece and nephew seem to be coming down with a little bug over the weekend. A bunch of coughing and congestion it seemed... I did not pay too much attention to it because I am usually extremely healthy throughout the year....

Sooooo, the Bri-Baby gave me lots of Eskimo Kisses ( in which she attempts to break my nose). But kisses are kisses, RIGHT?? And she is so precious, so I could not refuse.. And J..... Well, J coughed all over my nachos!!! Okay, not really. But he was close by when he was coughing, so I had to throw some blame his way...

Now, a day later, I am sitting at home coughing and sneezing.. Yippee for Me!! Oh, did I mention I can not breathe.

No comments: