Dec 9, 2006

Downsizing Week 3

I should not even be posting this this week, but I feel it is now my obligation to be truthful with you folks about this....

So week three did not go quite as well. NO loss, but no gain either....

Last week , while reading my Sis-n-laws blog I read the words EGG NOG. I am not blaming this on her whatsoever but the seed was planted. So, when I did my weakly shopping , naturally the seed grew into a full fledge liter of the wonderous concoction. I did stop to read the nutritional info (after I got home).. 4 oz = 200 calories. Just a slight deterent for me at this point. I did manage to pace myself... But naturallly, in the course of the week, I did manage to consume every last delectable drop.

We will see how next week goes now that I have gotten the egg nog craving out of my system.

No comments: