Dec 25, 2006

6) Let The Games Begin

During the course of the holiday gatherings, a small intimate game of sabotage has been brewing. I initiated it, of course!!



On the first family gathering I presented my Sister-n-Law with a lovely bag of Peanut M&Ms. My intention was of course to tempt her to stray from her diet. Alas, I was not fully prepared. She like PLAIN M&Ms.



Well, I am pleased to say that our relationship has developed to the point where retaliation was her only option... I would have hoped for nothing less.



On Saturday, when everyone returned to the house, I was quickly informed that I had a special treat waiting for me...
Just so you know, I was tempted, but remained solid in my resolution!! None for me thanks!! However, my niece enjoyed a sip and even her Grandmother..

NICE TRY G

No comments: