Dec 25, 2006

11) Sunday Drivers

On my way home, I received a phone call from my Father . He likes to check in on me.. After exchanging pleasantries and gossip, he inquired as to how my trip home turned out. I remarked that everyone seemed to be as anxious as myself in reaching their destinations... I believe the average speed was for the majority of the travelers I encountered was approximately 80 mph. He then commented on the fact I had yet to run up on the "Sunday Driver" with the inappropriate turn signal cruising 10 mph below the speed limit.

Well, as soon as I hung up the phone and made my final exit. There he was... Now ,on the only two-lane stretch of highway I travel on this particular journey. 43 mph, with the left turn signal flashing. After a very long 7 miles, he made that right turn.... Thanks Dad!!

No comments: