Dec 7, 2006

Christmas Meme

I am posting this as a response to my Sis-in-law!!

GET TO KNOW YA CHRISTMAS STYLE

1. Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? EGG NOG!!!!

2.Does Santa wrap the presents or just put them under the tree? Who?

3.White lights or colored on the tree? White

4.Do you hang mistletoe? If I had mistletoe, do you think I would still be single?

5.When do you put up the decorations? As soon as Thanksgiving leftovers are gone

6.What is your favorite Holiday dish (excluding dessert)? TURKEY

7.What is your favorite Holiday memory as a child? Sneaking to partially unwrap presents with my brothers about a week before Christmas. We never got caught!

8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I dont remember the Santa days. My parents were divorced, so we knew where our gifts came from.

9.Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Depends on whom I am with

10.How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Red and Gold. Elegant decorations

11.SNOW Love it, or dread it? Cant get enough of it!

12.Can you ice skate? I think so.

13.Do you remember your favorite gift? The Fox And The Hound Record with pictures printed on the vinyl

14.What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? That people as a whole suddenly remember how to be nice. I guess that would be considered "Good Will Toward Man"

15.What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My mothers fudge

16.What is your favorite Holiday Tradition? Watching childrens faces light up when they open their gifts

17.What tops your tree? Red and Gold bow that drapes over the entire tree

18.What do you prefer, giving or receiving? GIVING

19.What is your favorite Christmas Song? Jingle Bell Rock, anything classical with lots of horns

20.Candy Canes, Yuck or Yum? YUM

21.Favorite Christmas movie? Its A Wonderful Life

22.What do you leave out for Santa? Who?

23.When do you complete your Christmas shopping? Planned purchases are done about 2 weeks before Christmas, but impromptu purchases can continue right up until Christmas Eve

24(I added this one) When do you take down the Tree? New Years Day

4 comments:

Pipiolex said...

Congratuletions...

Grteetings from Chile

Love Bears All Things said...

I know you better now. Love reading your blog. Looking forward to seeing you Christmas. Mama Bear

Terry said...

Thanks Mama Bear!! I have enjoyed getting to know your daughter better and look forward to seeing you and Papa Bear at Christmas.

Ginger said...

Your mother makes fudge? I did not know this. Is it just for you?