Jan 19, 2008

Just What Does That Mean?

What The Hell?

I was out shopping today, and after paying for my supplies, I headed towards the exit. One of the products that I had purchased had a security tag on it that had not been deactivated, so I set off the alarm.

Now, at this point, the door greeter was preoccupied in his oblivion and I could have very simply just kept walking. But no, I turned around and approached the door man, or whom I thought was the door guy. Upon realizing he was not the door checker, I flashed one of my brilliant little smiles and said "Oops". Turning on the charm, as my brother puts.

I then had my bag checked and deactivated by the real doorkeeper. But, as I was leaving the second time, the first man I had approached says to me.....

.... I would have been bitching too, considering who you are!!

I had that puzzled look on my face and asked if he knew me. He said no. Not with that 'I just made error in recognition' type answer. But with a genuine I don't know you, but I know who you are.....

Now, wait a minute, I volunteered to have my bag checked and did so with a smile.... Who was bitching... Maybe the snow is bringing out the crazies?!

Ironically, I had a dream last night where I had a horrible attitude. I was fussing and hateful about everything to everyone! But it was only a dream......

4 comments:

Ella said...

What an oaf. You did the rigth thing. tht's happened to me too.

My cousin is a ruck driver.

Peace out,

Ella

Mike said...

was the security tag on a Sack Lunch?

Mike said...

OK, that one was a stretch, but it is too early for wit.







SACK LUNCH!

*~*Cece*~* said...

Were you shopping at Walmart again??? lol