Jun 28, 2008

Running On Empty

So I am home all of about 2 minutes this week...

I guess I got a little spoiled being home 3 days a week in the past, but that is part of the reason I love my dedicated route.. Until NOW!! Until all of these changes... Slower Truck and Mr T....

So, I am in and out and back on the road. A lot of pent up frustration!! Can't run, as I have banged up my knee, several times in a row. Same knee, three times in 3 days.... Running burns out my aggression, so right now I am ready to explode. I have been doing a low impact toning routine, but it just doesn't burn up the extra aggressions like running does.

My tolerance for ignorance is also at an extremely low level.....

I have worked 13 out of the past 14 days and am out the door again this evening!!

$%^$$&$ !!

Oh well, life goes on!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Yuck, that doesn't sound fun. I hope it gets better soon!

Terry said...

Me too Sally!! Thankfully I have a few personal days this weekend!!