Jul 23, 2007

Freaking Out!!

I had such a wonderful weekend and will post all the goings on, when I return home and download the pics. My Bro and his family came to visit and that was quite a treat for me..

I will admit, I missed having Bachelor # 1 around... He had out-of-town business and was MIA Thursday thru Sunday... BUT..... On my way up to Long Island, I did get the opportunity to meet up with him in Charlotte, NC on Sunday.

After a brief visit, we parted ways.

"I will call you and let you know when I get home." he says.

He is in no way obligated to do this, but what a nice gesture.. So, that evening.... after a sufficient amount of time, I tried to reach him.

I tried for TWO days !! I finally left a panicked message on his voice mail, almost in tears begging him to call me.

Why would I do something so stupid? Well, he was traveling on a stretch of road that is notorious for having very serious traffic accidents. There just happened to be one that day. I thought something might have happened to him...

NOPE. He just forgot to call.

EDIT: Many weeks later, I was told that he reconnected with a long lost friend that day, and they fell in love instantaneously. We broke up shortly after this weekend, mutually. But not only did he forgot I was alive, he also neglected some very dear friends of his and they are still wondering what happened to him. Turns out he has a son, that he never knew existed, so his life changed that day... I personally think she showed up for monetary support (He claims to run a Bus Company transporting the elite crowds in tour busses. Think Rock Stars! ) I have no idea what she will think when she finds out he recently moved back in with his mother, and his parents are paying his personal bills because he is broke. Who Knows, maybe it is true love!!

No comments: