Jul 27, 2007

Before and After....

Note to self: Never look down at the camera, thus producing millions of neck wrinkles...
You will notice in the first photo, the horrendous 6 inch long dark roots... There is absolutely no excuse for this except laziness.... I chased my stylist to 3 different locations in 2 years and the last time I went to her, she cut my hair wrong and colored it, but I still had dark roots showing. Therefore I parted ways with her...

I recently met Lea and she is my new best friend... She fixed me good. I love her!! She got the cut exactly how I wanted it... Straightened show the longer layers, while curly, the layers really accentuate the curls.... The color is awesome... I will never go blonde again, until the next time!! But for now, I love the darker shades!!


The flash makes the color look lighter than it is....And no, it is not two-toned on the side!! Ha ha.

So, what do you think....

6 comments:

Mike said...

Looking good!

Ginger said...

Wow, what a change. Is it permanently straightened or just blow-dried straight? You look so different. I will miss the long curls, though, if they are gone. But I think the color suits you.

Love Bears All Things said...

I like it. It makes you look so mature. I'd like to see it curly, though, I know you're not going to blow it dry every time. Mama Bear

Sally said...

Ooh...I like it!! Great color for you!

lioux said...

AWESOME!!!

I Love, Love, Love makeovers.

I'm thinking about shaving off my goatee and sideburns.

maddie said...

you look so sassy! i heart it! :)