Dec 15, 2011

Change of Plans

With Christmas rapidly approaching, I had the brilliant idea that I would shut my truck down during the course of the Holidays in order to get a few more pesky repairs out of my hair. Thinking that this would ensure my home time with family, I have been babysitting a few minor repairs needed on the truck. The Boss half heartedly agreed to my plan.

Guess what, I am now sitting on Day #2 of  Repairs. Not exactly what I had intended. This is probably eating into my home time for Christmas, but I will have a new hub cap, oil leak repair and exhaust leak repair. I was told to stop and check on the one leak, which I was trying to prevent until next week. Day # 2 !!  Exactly the reason that I was stalling. Still to come, a recall on a fuel line and the 60k service, which I understand takes a few days? WHAT??  I guess this is still better than being stranded in Michigan during the Holidays. But I do tend to get a little antsy while waiting around....  And I have more Christmas shopping to do. Doesn't help that I tend to "suffer" a little with seasonal depression. I cannot wait for 2012 to arrive, hopefully with my repair wish list completed and unlimited possibilities for the New Year... Yeah,I am going to own this one. Already have my resolution in mind too, and somewhat excited about it. So before I ramble too much further...

3 comments:

Shadow said...

So where should I send the Reindeer?

Manuel said...

Maybe you should put a Christmas wreath in front of the truck grill. :D

Terry said...

I didnt even have time to get my Reindeer collection out this year!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Shadow.

As a matter of fact, I did that Manuel :) A few weeks ago