Jun 28, 2007

First Date

Online dating....

So hows about a little update...

There are seriously some nuts on this site, and desperation is running rampant..

The inbox intake has reduced to a few hits a week.. Most of the "connections" are rapidly terminated by me... Others disappear when I mention my particular profession... Which is fine by me as well..

I am rather excited about one particular guy... We did the email a few times and quickly moved forward to phone conversations... OMG.... We have the same sense of humor, which is awesome.. And can even finish the others thought with no hesitation.... Good looking pictures...And multiple photos , not just distant dark images..

So, this is kind of neat... It is almost as if we are old friends..And believe me, we have logged some serious phone time.!!

So, the official "date" will be Thursday Night.... stay tuned......

7 comments:

lioux said...

Awesome!!!

[Don't let him show you any cell phone pics, though].

Sally said...

Ha! Lioux, hilarious...yeah, Terry, watch out for those cell phone shots! =)

So, does he live near you?? What are you guys going to do on your date?

Love Bears All Things said...

Hey, be careful! And if you get along as well in person as you do on the phone, you should have fun tonight.
Mama Bear

Mike said...

I dare you to ask to see his photos stored on his phone.

Go on. I dare you.

Rick said...

And don't show him the photos on your cell phone either. :)

Ginger said...

7/5/07: Where are you already? I miss you!

Terry said...

Just checking to see if I can get email notifications on comments.. I have not received any lately.... Testing 1--2--3..